Good to know policies.
We graciously ask that you follow the house rules not only for your wellbeing but for that of fellow guests.
- Wifi is available onsite
- Cancellations may be made no later than 4 days in advance for a full refund. Any cancellation after the 4 day cut off can be discussed given extenuating circumstances. There is no guarantee of a refund.
- If you need to cancel during your stay please call Sherri at 325-372-3184. Again, refunds are NOT guaranteed.
- Towels will be changed out every three days, unless prior arrangements are made.
- NO SMOKING! Please deposit your cigarette butts in the appropriate place. NOT in the grass or in the parking lot. Smoking in the room may result in additional charges of $250
- Darker washcloths and towelettes to remove makeup are available. Any makeup left on a lighter towel may result in additional charges.
- Good pets are welcome for an additional fee; however, no animals without prior arrangements. Bringing an animal into a room without prior arrangements may result in an additional charge of $200.
- Only the guests registered are allowed to stay the night.
- Please wash your dishes. You will be charged and additional $35 if any dishes are left dirty.
- Please enjoy our outdoor space but be mindful of the other guests.
- If there is an emergency call 911. Then call Sherri or Scott Foster at 325-372-3184